Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) Digital Hot Oven Cooker, One Touch Screen with 13 Cooking Functions, Preheat and Shake Reminder, 4.5 QT, Creamy White
- 100 INCLUDED RECIPES: Find inspiration for every meal with 100 original, Recipes that include size, cook time, and temperature. Even beginner chefs can cook with confidence
- MESS-FREE COOKING: The removable, dishwasher-safe baskets have nonstick coating that makes cleanup quick and easy.
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING: Choose from 13 convenient cooking functions with a single touch, each finely tuned by chefs to product the tastiest results. You can also choose your preferred temperature and time for your personal recipes
- PERFECT RESULT: An NTC sensor sends accurate information to the air fryer, which automatically adjusts temperatures to keep fluctuations under 5¡ãF for evenly cooked meals
- Stainless Steel
- LARGE CAPACITY: The air fryer’s spacious baskets can fit a whole 5-pound chicken. Additionally, the corner spaces provide more cooking capacity and flexibility than round designs. Cook the perfect amount of food for 3¨C5 people in one go
- HEALTHY & EFFICIENT: Cook your food up to 50% faster than a traditional oven and reduce your food¡¯s oil content by up to 85% than traditional deep-frying, giving it the same crispy taste without the health drawbacks
Sold：109 Wished: 20 Followed: 24
We use a host of features so that you can prep food with ease perfectly. Please follow the details and FAQs below.
Q: Why the detachable basket?
The biggest benefit for detachable basket is can quickly separate food and oil, directly transfer your meal onto a dish, and easily clean up after using your air fryer.
Q: Why did we choose a full metal cavity for our air fryer?
We found that many customers had trouble with overheating their kitchens when cooking. When we designed our product, we use a full metal cavity so that can keep the heat insulated inside the product and out of your house.
Q: What is ThermoIQ Technology?
Deliver perfect results in your cooking! ThermoIQ Technology can automatically adjusting temperature for evenly cooked meals, this will prevent burnt or undercooked food, ensuring a flawless meal every time.
Before cooking: Lining the outer basket with disposable paper can make post-cooking cleanup easier.
After cooking: Soak the basket in warm, soapy water, throw it in the dishwasher, or use a paste of baking powder and water to help with cleaning.
by Amazon Kindle Reader
Nothing not to like. Really quality product.