HearthStone Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Low Diamond Cocotte Satin Black 28cm 3.8L For All Surfaces Including Induction and Oven
- Condensation distribution points inside the lid; water food with its own liquid, for a juicy and flavorful result
- Wide and robust handles for safe handling, lid with hollow stainless steel knob, which stays cooler during cooking on the counter
- Cast iron construction with thick walls that guarantee high conduction capacity and heat retention
- Satin black enamel finish, prevents rust and easy to clean, extremely durable, washable and durable, no need to treat the surface, dishwasher safe
- Works on any heat surface: ceramic, induction, electric, gas, radiant, or direct fire; suitable for use in the oven
Sold：280 Wished: 42 Followed: 83
The cocotte always has a special and unique touch. With their characteristic faceted texture, the Diamond Series casserole pans feature a distinctive, original and bold finish. Perfect for preparing rice recipes, frying, stews or casseroles You can cook with your Hearthstone Cookware on all surfaces: works equally well on gas, electric, ceramic hobs, induction, radiant or open fire. You can also use them in the oven at temperatures up to 400°C. Thanks to the cast iron body, heat is evenly distributed throughout the cooking surface. Cast iron stores heat, retaining it to cook food evenly and keep them warm until served. The iron transmits extremely high temperatures, making it also perfect for cooking in the oven. Ceramic enamel is a great heat conductor, and ensures exceptional protection of cast iron from rust or corrosion. The interior enameled in satin black is a perfect surface for browning or frying, and prevents food from absorbing any type of metallic taste. The surface is non-stick and easy to clean. It requires no special cleaning technique or surface treatment after each use. Thick cast iron lids retain evaporated juices inside the casserole when cooking. The inside of the lid is covered by condensation distribution points that drip over the food, watering them with their own juice for perfect cooking, full of flavor.
There are no reviews yet.